HiCorp Legal Executive
We are looking for a Legal Secretary to undertake a variety of legal administrative and clerical tasks. You will work under the supervision of an attorney and will also provide support in assigned legal cases.
The goal is to sustain efficiency of all office procedures and case management so as to guarantee reliability and consistency.
• Providing administrative support for supervising attorney.
• Researching relevant law, regulations, decrees and assisting the supervising attorney in advising the clients.
• Working with clients, colleagues and partners to ensure a high standard of service provided.
• Drafting legal documents as requested.
• Conducting thorough statistical/ documentary research and preparing reports of those research.
• Answering phone calls, take notes/messages and redirect calls when appropriate.
• Joining the supervising attorney in client meetings, taking notes and prepare meeting minutes.
• Producing and filing various legal documents.
• Managing emails, business and client contact directories.
• Facilitating the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders.
• Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the supervising attorney.
• Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary or other relevant positions.
• Knowledge of the constitution, corporate law, common legal terminology, regulations and court system.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to work with legal technology (court-filing computer systems, transcription software, Dictaphone, etc.)
• Working knowledge of litigation management software systems is a plus.
• Proficient in English.
• Outstanding time-management and organization skills.
• Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people.
• Bachelor’s degree in law or a Legal Secretary certification.
• Can be contacted outside of office hours.
• Competitive salary + bonus and performance-based bonus (KPI).
• Professional and supportive working environment.
• Professional training & support for future career.
• Provided with the necessary equipment (e.g. Laptop, stationery, etc.).
• Health Insurance as well as Social Insurance.
• Employee discount at companies within the Group & affiliated companies.
• Company trips and vacations with team building activities.
• Company birthday dinners/lunches.
• Invitation to company’s events and parties.
• Modern, stylish and spacious office.
• Other benefits as set out by the Vietnam’s Law on Labour.
Please send your application package to email: email@example.com