HiCorp Operation Executive
The Operations Executive is responsible for all activities relating to our projects. The first project would be our apartment complex. You will have the opportunities to oversee, manage & plan with a directional approach to maintain and upgrade service quality in our premium apartment complex and multiple projects.
– Competency in English
– 2-3 years of experience in operating hotels/apartment complexes
– Multi-tasking and general management skills.
– Ability to manage and build relationships with various types of stakeholders.
– Responsiveness to urgent request 24/7
1. Plan, propose and manage an operation management system.
2. Manage Operations on a daily basis.
3. Maintain relationship with customers, suppliers, local authorizes and all stakeholders.
4. Human Resources Management.
5. Track Cash Flow & Expenses.
6. Produce & create reports and report systems.
7. Assist Operation Manager on a daily basis.
• Competitive salary + bonus.
• Professional and supportive working environment.
• Professional training & support for future career.
• Provided with the necessary equipment (e.g. Laptop, stationery, etc.).
• Health Insurance as well as Social Insurance.
• Employee discount at companies within the Group & affiliated companies.
• Company trips and vacations with team building activities.
• Company birthday dinners/lunches.
• Invitation to company’s events and parties.
• Modern, stylish and spacious office.
• Other benefits as set out by the Vietnam’s Law on Labour.
Please send your application package to email: firstname.lastname@example.org