HiCorp Secretary to the Chairman
As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to a team of executives and partners
• Liaising with other team secretaries to ensure the smooth running of the business and ongoing effective communication.
• Managing diaries, minutes and organizing meetings and appointments.
• Prepare for the meetings by collecting reports from parties and evaluating the agenda.
• Taking notes and archiving minutes of the meetings.
• Organizing travel and accommodation for the team.
• Answering telephones in a timely and affable manner, taking comprehensive messages when necessary.
• Extensive email correspondence.
• Arranging internal and external meetings and their relevant logistics, including room booking, refreshments and document preparation.
• Providing cover for other secretaries when necessary.
• Willing to work outside of office hours.
• Previous experience working as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant.
• Familiar with office organization and optimization techniques.
• Highly capable of time management.
• Able to work independently and take initiative.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Integrity and professionalism.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel in particular.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields
• Can be contacted outside of office hours.
• Competitive salary + bonus and performance-based bonus (KPI).
• Professional and supportive working environment.
• Professional training & support for future career.
• Provided with the necessary equipment (e.g. Laptop, stationery, etc.).
• Health Insurance as well as Social Insurance.
• Employee discount at companies within the Group & affiliated companies.
• Company trips and vacations with team building activities.
• Company birthday dinners/lunches.
• Invitation to company’s events and parties.
• Modern, stylish and spacious office.
• Other benefits as set out by the Vietnam’s Law on Labour.
Please send your application package to email: firstname.lastname@example.org