HiMed Business Development Executive
At HiMed, we are looking for a medical/healthcare enthusiast with experience in a private hospital as an Administrator. Your experience in the management of all procurement & purchasing activities or/and in healthcare policy will be appreciated. You are encouraged to initiate, create and propose new approaches/ideas to optimize business operations.
As part of our projects in the medical field, your job scope includes:
– Research, source and purchase medical equipments and consumables
– Maintain good relationships with all suppliers and internal stakeholders.
– Run daily operations within the facility.
– Maintain compliance to regulations within the facility.
– Report to Management.
– Basic knowledge in Medical/Healthcare field
– Have good connection with stakeholders in the field.
– Ability to source, purchase equipments and consumables.
– Stock management
– Experience working in hospitals. Having understanding of local hospital work nature, department dynamics
– Experience in a hospital operating EMS & Knowledge in EMS is a plus.
– Good communication skills.
– Good in English, Korean or French is a plus
• Competitive salary + bonus and performance-based bonus (KPI)
• Professional and supportive working environment
• Professional training & support for future career
• Provided with the necessary equipment (e.g. Laptop, stationery, etc.)
• Health Insurance
• Employee discount at companies within the Group & affiliated companies
• Attire allowance
• Company trips and vacations with team building activities
• Company birthday dinners/lunches
• Invitation to company’s events and parties
• Modern, stylish and spacious office
• Other benefits as set out by the Vietnam’s Law on Labour
Please send your application package to email: email@example.com