POSITION: PROJECT MANAGER
- Application deadline: 31/05/2021
- Place of work: HICORP
- Location: 4 Ton That Tung street, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
- Developing and implementing operation plans for Projects and activities in the field of office real estate;
- Co-ordinating and supervising project-related activities, taking initiative and proposing ideas to ensure that the projects are implemented efficiently (Co-ordinating working groups, departments, develop contents and effective financial management);
- Project status monitoring; tracking, ensuring the project is progressing as planned and report on progress; managing risks and any problem that arises; propose solutions to overcome deviations from the plan in the project implementation process;
- Performing external liaisons, customer care;
- Maintaining a communication network with stakeholders, helping to implement an effective project management system.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: negotiable, 13th month salary and performance based bonus
- Provided with computers and other modern working equipment
- Social insurance, Health insurance and unemployment insurance; annual trips
- Dynamic working environment within an excellent facility & a chance to challenge yourself and opportunities to grow.
- Graduated from university or higher, majoring in Economics, Finance or other related majors.
- Experience: at least 3 years of experience related to project management. Candidates with prior experience in Real Estate projects management are prioritized.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple projects simultaneously, able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant innovation.
- Have the ability to develop ideas, come up with approaches and solutions to difficult situations and problems
- Passionate and knowledgeable in the field of construction investment and Real Estate
- Dynamic, creative, friendly
- Take initiative, being active and independent with assigned works
- Ability to work in teams
- Able and skillful in establishing and maintaining good relationships with agencies, units and individuals to perform assigned tasks.
Applicants need to send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org